Need donations. Trying to make ends meet.
Donations
Started by Jcooper2504 [2292229] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hopslam [795412]
· 5 likes ·
I will donate bounties to everyone in this thread! Ok not all, but maybe some lucky few.
You sent $500,000 to Jcooper2504.
No
I am poor too :(. Gimme some of the donations you are getting yeah :(
I will donate bounties to everyone in this thread! Ok not all, but maybe some lucky few.
Ouch i was just kidding :(
Send your credit card info and the pin in the back and I’ll send u money
refer to my art of begging young novice your technique is abysmal https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16140804&b=0&a=0
Mentions: The Art Of Begging
Good luck bud, if this pans out as it usually does you're going to need it. ?
So u just begged for money and use all 6M into creating faction? Yeah yeah It's big Brain Time
I was wondering if torn got soft when I saw actual donations, then I saw the bounty threats and was like that’s the torn I know
Ha ha, dirty deeds done dirt cheap
need donate too