I am unsure if there can be a quick fix for this issue or if it is worth fixing in the first place. Still putting it up for consideration.
When I have a primary and a secondary equipped, both of which use different ammo types, I get two separate rows in the ammo locker and I can choose which weapon should use the special ammo and of what kind:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
However, when I have both slots equipped with guns which take same ammo type, I am stuck with using just one type of special (or standard) ammo for both guns:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Preferably, it would be better to have two separate rows of ammo for each slot (Primary and Secondary) and have the option to choose which gun should take which special ammo.
Basically, add another column to this table as Column #1 saying Primary and Secondary and have the "Ammo" column change based on the equipped gun. In case no gun is equipped in the slot, that ammo row should be greyed out saying N/A.
CJ
When I have a primary and a secondary equipped, both of which use different ammo types, I get two separate rows in the ammo locker and I can choose which weapon should use the special ammo and of what kind:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
However, when I have both slots equipped with guns which take same ammo type, I am stuck with using just one type of special (or standard) ammo for both guns:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Preferably, it would be better to have two separate rows of ammo for each slot (Primary and Secondary) and have the option to choose which gun should take which special ammo.
Basically, add another column to this table as Column #1 saying Primary and Secondary and have the "Ammo" column change based on the equipped gun. In case no gun is equipped in the slot, that ammo row should be greyed out saying N/A.
CJ