Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ammo bug

Started by BorrFedick [3470183] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

BorrFedick [3470183]

I'm currently using an MP40 and Qsz. It seems that because they share the same sized ammo, if I change the ammo type (to incendiary) on the Qsz, it also changes the ammo to incendiary on the MP40 and vice versa.

When my weapons use a different sized ammo I can change these independently.

Seems to be a bug.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I have asked about this in the past (report). It is a limitation of the current structure of Ammo system. Your preference is saved based on ammo type, not on weapon slot.

 

Thanks!

Mentions: Ammo inventory issue