Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Goal completed

Started by MentalHealth202 [2444898] on in Achievements.

21 replies · 416 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

MentalHealth202 [2444898]
I have achieved a personal goal of obtaining a cash flow of 100 million dollars. I thought it would take a few years to obtain honestly, butI have achieved my goal in a little over a month. I had a rocky start in torn a hook up gone wrong scammed out of 20m, yet here I stand on the other end of the dark tunnel. I'm not trying to be heroic or anything like that but if I can achieve this goal in a months time then any new player can, gotta give thanks to all who have helped me to this point. I thank you so very much.
MikePence [2029670]
obtaining a cash flow of 100 million dollars

Does that mean 100m per week from passive investments?

If yes, that's pretty good, I've only hit 400m myself recently
Link- [2411345]
Got it thru begging I guess, begged me, when I said no he blocked and ignored me, quite a sensitive little boy
joei [2474002]
i also got my networth of 100m+ (money in faction bank) by begging and just being smart theres nothing wrong with it
Timpo [2281064]
Just keep scaling up and you'll be a multi billionaire before even a year has passed.

Prove your worth to your faction and if they're a decent lot you'll gain an online family.

That's what happened for me anyway and there's no reason you cant pull it off too.

Good luck bud. :)
Vivien_Yap [2433359]
no you were saying there is nothing wrong with the act of begging, but im saying there is something wrong with the person begging.