Ended
End
Started by SeventhWave [2459177] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 85
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- LTJELLOMAN [1161626]
· 34 likes ·
To long cant read sorry - Triplicant [2037705]
· 32 likes ·
Not many things in Torn are free, but last I checked paragraphs cost nothing at all. - Hcom3 [2003693]
· 17 likes ·
You sent a Box of Tissues to SeventhWave.
Mentioned in this thread
SeventhWave [2459177] ×2
To long cant read sorry
Tldr: ummmm.... I'm new and my butt is the subject?
Sorry man. You'll get TORN'D
Edit: changed the title. Let's see how many times that happens b4 its graved
Sorry man. You'll get TORN'D
Edit: changed the title. Let's see how many times that happens b4 its graved
That is an impressive wall of text you have there...
Tldr. Noob unhappy other noobs are attacking him and bounties are involved.
Tldr. Noob unhappy other noobs are attacking him and bounties are involved.
Thank you for sharing!
You sent a Box of Tissues to SeventhWave.
Mentions: SeventhWave [2459177]
A big dam headache. Space it the fucc out man and maybe just maybe someone will help u.
(._. )
good stuff, I look forward to hearing more
SeventhWave [2459177] YOU REALLY ARE A COWARD.
Mentions: SeventhWave [2459177]
Not many things in Torn are free, but last I checked paragraphs cost nothing at all.
There ya go! I gave the thread to him in case you forgot
I'm the monster that quickly read through this
Tl;Dr not worth your time
Tl;Dr not worth your time
Noob fight!
Get wrecked wrath whoever you are , this seventh wave kid is coming to take your shit
*grabs popcorn
Get wrecked wrath whoever you are , this seventh wave kid is coming to take your shit
*grabs popcorn
Idk what your faction is, but you must talk to your faction leader before you air your dirty laundry in public.
I'll try to be constructive here, so... chatboxes and mailboxes exist for a reason
Didn’t read
I think this is the appropriate response though
You sent a Box of Tissues to SeventhWave with the message: Welcome to torn, you must be new here
Close
I think this is the appropriate response though
You sent a Box of Tissues to SeventhWave with the message: Welcome to torn, you must be new here
Close
wow this is like Game Of Thrones but completely f**kin boring.
R+
R+
so like Game Of Thrones.
Get a measuring tape chaps. Time to see who is the bigger man here !!