Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

black jack

Started by Nickyappleton [2454960] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Nickyappleton [2454960]
look i played 2 days or bj and i have lost 150 out 150 games to the dealer is this rigged as surely i sould have won 1 atleast could you look into this as i have put rl moneyinto this and this how people treat me how it this fair!
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
I checked your last 500 games - you won 217, and lost 283. Also, if we will check your last 10 games you won 9 and lost only 1, I not sure, what the problem is?
Nickyappleton [2454960]
It’s showed on my side I have lost them all kept sayin you lose I didn’t win one my money is down not up how does that work with out with you’re results ? I’m down 50m today if I win I’d be up right
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Sorry, info about your last 10 games is incorrect actually (you won 2 and lost 8 games), however overall win/loss looks just fine (217/283). In any case I don't see 150 lost game sin a row, you can also check your 'alsy games' section.
Nickyappleton [2454960]
ok ut like i said how we going to sort this i dont have the money i won u said im just down?

im down how are we sorting this i get i lost it my faut but this is sowin i lose i lose but yo aid that wasnt the case?
d-LoGod [2413869]
if you can't lose that, don't play that, it's that simple.
Stop complaining about losing on gambling.