What about push notifications for the mobile app? I think this is the only app I have seen that doesn’t have any at all. Most of the time I have to turn a ton off. I would love a push notification for flying, cooldowns, nerve max, E max, events, mail, any or all. I know it’s a lot of work for all of that and I’m not saying all now. But some of the basic ones would be great.
Mobile push notifications
Started by SwordStrife [2319365] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
These options are all or mostly all in the torn mobile app. Click the settings button in the bottom right.
These are how it’s set up but nothing comes through should it be under bugs then?[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
Sounds like a bug to me, or some apple nonsense. They work as expected on my Android device.
Actually, isnt the iOS app dead because apple is ridiculous?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16113771&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16113771&b=0&a=0
One more reason for me to hate Apple...
They were bugged on Android as well before a recent update
The iOS app is either no longer supported, or at least updated way more slowly, I think they totally stopped support though
The iOS app is either no longer supported, or at least updated way more slowly, I think they totally stopped support though
I want to thumbs down these posts cuz I don’t like them. But they aren’t your fault so I can’t do that to you. I can’t wait till I can get my Android back.