Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

4b stats

Started by Chit [1380260] on in Achievements.

18 replies · 541 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
19
Likes on archived posts
63
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

Chit [1380260]
Total 4,000,010,621

I made my last milestone thread at 3b on 5/29 so I'm a little under 9 months to gain 1b. Will hopefully be trimming it down so I can hit 5b sooner and be less wall fodder in wars. The real goal is to post my 5b thread before ZOMB13 tho.

Actual video of me bringing that last point home:


[image: media.giphy.com]