Would You rather chain shooting fish in a barrel or man up and fight in a raid
Another would you rather raid chains
Started by pilsner [767572] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
I would raid lich king 25hc tbh
Would you rather have no penis or five penises?
chain shooting fish in a barrel
ngl raids are fun
I was the first person on SH to get his mount <3
Shooting fish in a barrel -> You get something out of it.
Man up and fight in a raid -> You don't.
So yeah, shooting fish in a barrel i guess.
Man up and fight in a raid -> You don't.
So yeah, shooting fish in a barrel i guess.
Do I get to choose where i put them?
Are they all the same size, or are they like a set of knives?
If I go for no penis, do I get a vagina or is it smooth like Action man?
Does each penis come with balls and pubes?
Can I go 5 times in the bedroom, or do I instantly fall asleep after using just one?
Sorry for all the questions, but more information is needed before I make a life changing decision.
Are they all the same size, or are they like a set of knives?
If I go for no penis, do I get a vagina or is it smooth like Action man?
Does each penis come with balls and pubes?
Can I go 5 times in the bedroom, or do I instantly fall asleep after using just one?
Sorry for all the questions, but more information is needed before I make a life changing decision.
i would raid your faction without meds and get a min of 10k respect