I know that the rarity is extremely rare, but how sought after is this merit for the community? What if I wanted to knock this merit down? Is there guides or can I do this? I may not be looking too hard into finding this, but I cannot find where you can submit an article. Is this an exclusive merit for reporters?
Journalist merit
Started by farqueue [920743] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Franky [1529693]
· 8 likes ·
Send your idea to sugarvalves. He will guide you on any changes that may be required and if your idea has any "merit". Once you have a good idea, you will obtain reporter status and have access to the reporting … - Thrie [148961] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
Good Question. Looks like Franky gave you the answer I was going to give. Moving to Questions and Answers. - farqueue [920743]
· 1 likes ·
But what if I just want to do it just for the merit?
Mentioned in this thread
sugarvalves [1963573] ×1
Send your idea to sugarvalves. He will guide you on any changes that may be required and if your idea has any "merit". Once you have a good idea, you will obtain reporter status and have access to the reporting panel, where you will be able to write up your article, it will then be edited and formatted before being cleared by Ched and put into circulation. It's quite a long process so be prepared to wait a bit and be prepared to edit your work multiple times before it's deemed okay.
Good luck
Good luck
"Tell your story" is not used for writing articles.
Oh rip
Good Question. Looks like Franky gave you the answer I was going to give. Moving to Questions and Answers.
if you have an idea for an article, then you simply need to reach out to sugarvalves
if you have the article written or the concept for the article, then he can get you Reporter status to work in the Reporting panel for the publishing the article
if you have the article written or the concept for the article, then he can get you Reporter status to work in the Reporting panel for the publishing the article
Mentions: sugarvalves [1963573]
But what if I just want to do it just for the merit?
that is what you would do just for the merit...
That's fine, only reason most people write one tbh.
You still have to go through the same process as people have described above.
You still have to go through the same process as people have described above.
I just want to say that this is a very good/useful thread to everyone involved.
Okay, cool. It asked as I did not want to be sucked into a commitment in writing more reports. Thanks.
No, you're not obligated to write more articles when given reporter status. In order to stay a reporter, you have to keep active as a reporter (even just editing/commenting on articles every so often).
But once you publish an article, you'll get the merit, which you keep even if you don't stay active as a reporter.
But once you publish an article, you'll get the merit, which you keep even if you don't stay active as a reporter.