Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overwatch

Started by Miss_Livvy [2069909] on in Gaming.

3 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Miss_Livvy [2069909]
season 18 I played quite a lot, season 19 I played 2 games and won both but then when season 20 started I was already banned from competitive, I don't cheat I don't leave games I don't even type in chat so I'm very lost to why I'm banned from this whole season. anyone have any ideas?