I wish you mods can add sniper ( high damage low magazine ) and more machine guns compatible to armalite...I just learned that it’s the most common weapon
in games like lifeafter and pubg there’s weapons like vector,AWM,ump9 etc...
btw tqvm forum posters such as baldr and Kayla I got a lot of torn info..torn has a great forum
and about the Xanax thing..I think it’s a complete waste....:P ‘ Slutting’ money is wasted
I smell multi
Wow really ? Based on that?
Barrett 50. cal would be nice.
Way to ruin my troll >.<
Why not I was on board
Rough start though. 1 xanax taken, 1 overdose. 0 days old, haha.
Lol he’s demanding an awful lot for being 0 days...either its a multi account, or hes done a shit ton of reading in less than 24 hours
I OD on my first Xanax and my third one. At that point I believed Xanax to be very expensive and wasteful and I mostly did candy XTC jumps(70 xtc without OD).
I still have a low Xanax taken per days all thanks to my noob belief that I would OD very often. Only started taking 3 xan per day 100 days after playing lol.
Maybe he got armalite as weapon faction loan. I have not used the weapon tho. But if armalite is anything like enfield then the loading bullet time is :(
i will tell chedburn to add it asap
Could've been worse. At least you didn't decide SSL is the path.
This sounds more like a suggestion than a general discussion, of course if it were posted in the correct sub forum most likely no one would have even responded so...*shrug*
I find the amount of weapons, ammo, and mods currently in the game pleeeeeeeeeeeenty.
Mostly...AR,smg and melee....
Well, there's a lot more than that. But tell me how you balance 1264 different weapons to make them all viable? With all these nerds?? Not happening.
1264?? I didn’t ask that more
I lost count after like 30, so I rounded up to 1264. Don't tell me you're from joei's neighboring island, the land of people that don't understand sarcasm
XD
Touché
Who needs weapons? Naked combat is where it’s at