38 replies · 847 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Krastinov[1542326]
· 4 likes · People who taunt me as drunk are pieces of shit. I made a normal post to enjoy. But u will miss me when kras is gone.
CloudJumper[1636201] · 4 likes · Don't forget FTW too, sorta. When I was faction hunting last year, I almost made up my mind to join SA before MK mentioned that their roster was currently full and it might take a few days/weeks to empty up …
JussiJernkuuk[1874922]
· 2 likes · One Punch is probably an SA sub of some kind too. Maybe Sport Club too?
i think it is strange, that factioins get together forming one huge family.
Thinking oh hey if we emerge we can strive. But is this really the case ? i often wonderred why they do it.
Many factions went down on the ...lets join...path... i dont think this is good. every faction can have preferences but why do we suck all factions into a huge pie of shit ?
oh and just for the sake of it SA have no sa1,2,3,4,5, maybe we should, but then u r all shafted :)
- I get to know people, join their factions and remain there. - Oops, now I've outgrown them. What do I do? - Oh, they have a "higher" faction for me. I'll stay with them and move up to the big leagues. I'm so awesome.
So, having "sub" factions is like having a farm for your largest faction.
It says on your profile that you're protected by SA, is that not true? Or are you a proxy faction or a hangaround or something like that? Why do they protect you?
the grouping of factions is probably another factor into why there is less actual warring.
if there wasn't all these factions 1 and 2.0 and 6,7,8 and so on and even 'alliances' and each faction truly was a separate, single faction, we would likely have proper wars on a much more frequent basis.
maybe everyone should think about this before complaining about the current war system.
We have a deal for rackets protection and we pay % of rackets when they land on our territories (same as our subs) I think it is common practice, you would see similar note protected by SA, R+ ... on other factions that are not proxy or sub-factions.
The badge is just to warn people that if they think they're stealing the racket, they have to get through SA first. Seems like a pretty good theft deterrent honestly.