Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

20b Lottery Win [Lucky Shot]

Started by Smokey123 [248901] Helper on in Achievements.

43 replies · 1.37k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Smokey123 [248901] ×1 Dumps [745592] ×1 aforamerica [2195857] ×1 eforeoeo [2196973] ×1 Bangers1986 [2443878] ×1

Smokey123 [248901] Helper

So there I was happily working away at my real life job and break time rolls around. I check my phone (Torn) as I always do and to my surprise there are endless chats open congratulating me. I was very confused and quickly minimised them all.. I checked my events and was completely SHOCKED that I had actually won the Lucky Shot lottery.

Since Chedburn announced that there was a merit for using 250 token refills I immediately started to use my casino tokens (75) on the Lucky Shot lottery and then refilling tokens (75) and again using those for the lottery.

I won $20,940,240,000. (Which is just a crazy amount of money as just yesterday it was only at 14b).

I bought only 1,043 tickets and did not expect to win at all!

[image: gyazo.com]

My enormous amount of chat messages with congratulations and (unfortunately) begging. But, the majority of congrats can be seen below. As I was working I couldn't reply to everyone which I fully intend doing so I just left the chats open till I got home:



A couple of people mugged me but that soon died down as they knew I had already moved the money to a more secure facility.

Thank you to everyone who contacted me and congratulated me on my win!





Some other images:

[image: gyazo.com]

[image: gyazo.com]

[image: gyazo.com]

Penicillin [1517799] Committee Committee
Congrats on the win. I bet at least one person (probably 2-3 people) tried to buy a f-ton of tickets and win it. Those people’s worst fear is a random small buyer wins it rather than them. It would be great to know who tried to corner the lottery this time around and lost.
oraN [1778676]
  • Dumps bought 510 x Lottery Voucher from your bazaar for $458,490,000. 13:18:23 28/02/20
  • eforeoeo bought 118 x Lottery Voucher from your bazaar for $106,082,000. 16:09:28 25/02/20
  • Bangers1986 bought 100 x Lottery Voucher from your bazaar for $89,900,000. 14:53:38 25/02/20
  • aforamerica bought 77 x Lottery Voucher from your bazaar for $69,223,000.
  • And some other smaller buyers with 6 to 20 tickets

Mentions: aforamerica [2195857] · Bangers1986 [2443878] · Dumps [745592] · eforeoeo [2196973]