Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

$1M wheel problem

Started by Phfil [2226316] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Phfil [2226316]
Got a free spin, but had to walk away. When I came back, it wants to charge me another $1M for my free spin. Can we fix this?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
According to lo logs you won a free spin at 01:21:09, after that you played another game at 04:33:32, 1mil was not charged, so all looks correct.
Stewie [1494547]
Perhaps it was requiring you had the $1,000,000 on-hand, but didn't actually charge you. I checked the logs and saw you did not have $1,000,000 on-hand at the time of winning the free spin.
Phfil [2226316]
Ok, possible. I was only tracking that it would not let me spin without a million on account. I did not check to see if it actually came out.