problem solved they have stopped attacking me lets all forget this happened and i can get back to reviving people soon once im out of hospital
solved
Started by EchoMorningstar [2289195] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Father [2131687]
· 2 likes ·
So he can accuse the people who freevive him, of colluding with his bully. [image: i.gyazo.com]
Thanks for sharing.
Who stole my pics
i extort dalzadar daily
Man, if you would of just ignored him from the get go it would of already been over. You fed his, I mean her fire.
You should've just ignored them, if you ignore they tend to go away.
Why is Snoopy using pictures of my mum?
WTF.
WTF.
aww just give the man his$1mill.
He's obviously in desperate need of the money.
Don't make him waste all that energy on you.[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
He's obviously in desperate need of the money.
Don't make him waste all that energy on you.[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
lol! Guy has 270 refills. Uses them to stroke his stupid pride instead of building his stats. Give him nothing and just think of every attack as further proof that he is an idiot.
I would think that constant hosping one of 39ths healers would be frowned upon ….
am I missing something?
am I missing something?
I just want to know why you have your revives on?
He didn’t accuse you. He asked.
i think he was just confused and didnt get that you were tryin to help him
#RENTFREE #OBSESSED
Ffs, hoei.
Go to fed, little piggy.
Pork.
Ffs, hoei.
Go to fed, little piggy.
Pork.
I had no idea you were such a dirty slut Dalz.
Kidding. Of course I did.
Kidding. Of course I did.