says the one looking at my post that i made 6 hrs ago #RENTFREE can't wait to extort you again
solved
Started by EchoMorningstar [2289195] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Stop derailing. This is about someone being extorted, not Hoei/Pig/ED/Dud. Hoei you can’t extort anyone from a hospital bed.
Op, ignore him, each attack he makes is a step closer to you being able to defend and beat him, train your e, keep your revives off.
Good luck OP!
Op, ignore him, each attack he makes is a step closer to you being able to defend and beat him, train your e, keep your revives off.
Good luck OP!
I'd even pay for some revives if I had to just to drain that idiots energy it would be hilarious
Didn’t know I had revive on didn’t blame father after but it was suspicious that I’m revived twice by father back to back after snoopy killed me
Now I know your kryptonite muahaha
From this point on, I will be reviving you until you pay me 10 million pesos. Any attempt to undermine my efforts will result in me reviving your friends, your faction mates, and even your coworkers.
Tl;dr: Checkmate.
From this point on, I will be reviving you until you pay me 10 million pesos. Any attempt to undermine my efforts will result in me reviving your friends, your faction mates, and even your coworkers.
Tl;dr: Checkmate.
I'm the dirtiest of the dirty sluts. It's a prerequisite to been Queen of the Forums.
Says the man who responded immediately to my post.
Took me 6 hours because my life doesnt revolve around hoei and his pig lies.
#RENTFREE
Ffs, hoei.
Pork.
Took me 6 hours because my life doesnt revolve around hoei and his pig lies.
#RENTFREE
Ffs, hoei.
Pork.
How dare he try to extort you , in a crime game.. we should be sending each other flowers and shit. Thank you for this thread. My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
Click ignore on the boy.
so you do admit you stalk my posts hahaha get ready when i extort you for your faction this time
Why would you care if you're being revived? Let him waste even more energy
I wish you all the luck your pig flavoured love stick can muster up, hoei.
If you are ever able to accomplish anything significant in this game besides harassing me on Discord, I will tip my hat to you.
If you're not in fed again by that time, that is.
Pork
If you are ever able to accomplish anything significant in this game besides harassing me on Discord, I will tip my hat to you.
If you're not in fed again by that time, that is.
Pork
thank you for another 10m last night maybe this time i wont bounty your faction if you pay me again
You're worse than a stubborn wart. Enough already, pig. No one cares.
i know you hate me that i keep extorting you but i guess you gonna hate me more
Stop replying to pigs. Enoguh
Stop replying to posters replying to pigs.