Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item Usage Idea lol

Started by GoodFortune [2150469] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
GoodFortune [2150469]
Yo I think it would be nice if there's an option to use multiple items with one click. An example is consuming beer to get nerves. Instead of clicking "Drink another" continuously, it would be quicker if there's another button where you input the number of beer you wanna consume. Of course, it is limited by your booster CD and NNB capacity (like the system will check how many you can take at once and update the maximum number).
Lord-Farquaad [2420552]
This belongs in Suggestions vs GD but I agree and have thought about this several times as well. How easy it would be to implement, I have no idea. But the concept is a good one
ugh [2289214]
I think if it was easy to implement this would be a good idea, but i dont know if its worth it if it takes the dev's focus away from more game changing aspects.
Altogether R+