Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I GOT ONE!!!

Started by Ruby_Rhod [2027219] on in Gambling.

7 replies · 723 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
lammas [2164867]
Got nice streaks few days. Betting double or triple after every loss. Building up my winnings almost every other round. Then came the bad streak... it hurts to bet 3mil after lost 1mil. Loss again... bet 7mil. But I thought this can't go forever. AND IT DIDN'T! I lost it all lol. I'll stick to lottery.
JackTheWolf [2527901]
RIP 10mil bets every time thats a bad way to play....

you should start low. how I do is 75k first bet, if i lose that then 200k, then 500k, then 1.5mil, then 3mil. if you win one, you make back what you lost before + some
you could start at like 750k since you have more money

also you just gotta know the game XD know when to stand at 12 because the dealer will bust