Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn iOS app error

Started by Tormented- [2391698] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Tormented- [2391698]
Hi, I had previously logged an issue with a lag regarding the app and had been told that it was due to no longer supporting the iOS app which I get, but this new problem is unbelievably annoying and I’ll probably just end up deleting the app if it persists ( I use the app mainly for reminders I.E drug cooldown, landing on flights)

I never actually PLAY torn via the app, I always use my phone browser but recently I get sent at least 6-7 notifications from the app itself, and they all say “Torn, Torn” nothing else

Please refer to my profile pics for further information. I play on mobile and struggle to upload onto here