Let's discuss about our ways of money making.
I do Travelling, Blood bags, Employee at Logistics company and Gambling.
If there is any other options, I love to discuss warmly.
You owe me 1mill for reading this thread
I'm serious. I really want to discuss about money making methods in daily life of Torn City.
Hey man it's your friend here new account need 2b or FHG BB I give back double
i am professional egirl in trade chat
for a small fee of 1m, I will teach you how to make 1m.
I try to find bugs?
You're far from the first to bring this up, which might explain the response you get. What also adds up is that this kind of stuff usually belongs in questions (this is probably high in the top 10 of most asked questions), which annoys people even more, making them come up with snarky replies.
Well, you can trade, buy low, and sell high. The prices are somewhat predictable. Take for example what's happening right now, Rob_Snow [2177733] is selling 50k points in a single block. His offer is a wall that probably no one will pass until he's back, since i doubt anyone will invest more than 2b, rather than just profit from his manipulation of points price to go down. So, you could just keep your eyes up the market, and buy some points now, selling them for a profit later. If you get 5-8% in a short term trade like that, you are already doing well.
Mentions:
Rob_Snow [2177733]
Flipping companies
at the moment, I am excelling at money losing methods, I can help you there
Same
Hey bro,
Long time, Hope you're well
Send me a BB and I'll share the payouts with you.....
Gambling
ways of money making
lol no
Multis
investing in points is a bad idea these days, their price is going down slowly last few weeks
Selling losses,selling bounty slots,wall sitting,lottos
Good time to sell out gold... here & irl.
YOU MUGGED LEAF_BIKINI AND STOLE $2,111,441,319
Yeah dickloren is awesome at mugging 10/10
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=39d25ac8765a990c75f760b8d7a329c3