216 replies · 4.02k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:217 / 217 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
217
Discussion span
→
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Ara[2094582]
· 7 likes · I take back what I said, just f**k off with the waiting posts guys, I'm only going through payments once a day because otherwise I have to be on torn 24/7 which isnt happening Dont waste your time, theres enough …
Ara[2094582]
· 6 likes · i woke up to 461 attacks, got through as much as i could until i realized i cant do anymore or ill be late for work i have the event where i owe everything going forwards saved, so just be …
Ara[2094582]
· 4 likes · Ive been going page by page shoving out payments for just shy of 3 hours now and i gotta break, will get back at it tomorrow, i wasnt able to catch up 100% I owe all losses past this point …