Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar items - setting limit

Started by aCreature [2387102] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

aCreature [2387102]
Hi, previously whenever I wanted to buy all of a particular item, I click in the box, my keyboard pops up, I type any number exceeding the quantity and it will show the exact quantity of items being sold.

Now, I click in the box, a number pad appears (this is awesome), I type 55555 and the quantity is 55555 even if the quantity of items sold is only 100. Can you revert to the previous setting?

This is very similar to buying overseas. You can type 1000000 even though the maximum most can buy is only 29.

Thanks and keep up the good work.