Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dont exchange!

Started by Wollongong [12833] on in Graveyard.

23 replies · 795 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Wollongong [12833]
So... I was finding eggs, no problem. I pretty soon had a full set (with a few ones I had left) and I exchanged it.


Haven't seen an egg since.

I am not sure if exchange the eggs triggers the end of the event for you, but I think its a bit too coincidental.

So yeah, to be safe... don't do it yet.
ChillySpunc [1905415]
Definitelty doesn't end the event for you, at least it didn't in the past but it might give a huge decrease to the spawn rate?

Still early on, I'm sure you'll find plenty more.
Rca [1860888]
Just to confirm, I used lots from events years ago, bought one and found a few and got the honour and I've still found them.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Nah. I bought my set day one coz I have lost hope on my luck. Then the eggs I found later on, I gave them all away. But turns out as you can see I have decent rate amount.
Timpo [2281064]
Made the set thanks to your red and I'm sat at ten myself atm.

Its a long event and with the scores being posted it feels like the end sprint already so I think it's a perception issue as I've got to constantly remind myself there is still around two weeks to go. XD
narO [2312928]
I bought all the eggs and exchanged as soon as the event started and I'm still top 10% for 10 tokens, seems just fine to me
Pete1994 [965235]
I thought you were gonna say not to convert because white Easter eggs are worth more than 2.5x what the gold Easter egg is worth.

But nah it's just some whiny superstition.