Whats the best pistol?
Best Pistol?
Started by Lucas_Franks [2530947] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- 4Am [2318684]
· 7 likes ·
That would be the Beretta Pico but i wouldn’t doubt that there is a better one that is rare or maybe not ! Will see if a veteran can let us know. but that gun is really expensive. So for …
That would be the Beretta Pico but i wouldn’t doubt that there is a better one that is rare or maybe not ! Will see if a veteran can let us know.
but that gun is really expensive. So for yourself and majority of torn the “You sent a Qsz-92 to Lucas_Franks” will do just fine. Enjoy!
but that gun is really expensive. So for yourself and majority of torn the “You sent a Qsz-92 to Lucas_Franks” will do just fine. Enjoy!
Thats briliant thank you,
In terms of average damage done, and ignoring any user based bonuses, the Homemade Pocket Shotgun wins. But it's pretty expensive. After that it's the Qsz-92.
I was just gonna say I’m wrong actually ! I never looked at the Pico stats i just assumed they were better. So no the gun i sent you is the best pistol In the game as far as stats. The pocket shotgun is better better stat wise if you wanna call if a pistol
And dual Berettas I think are better than the qazvin-92...?
The dual 92G Berettas have a bit better damage, but much worse accuracy. Too much worse to be worth the trade-off for most, I think.
The best pistol is indeed the Qsz, the best secondary weapon is the btmp-9, the reason I don't mention the homemade pocket shotgun is because it has virtually no ammo.