I came across this error when I clicked my Spouse's name to go to his profile from the chat window. It happened to me once before and I thought it was a one-off thing, the page loaded after I refreshed. This was on a Firefox browser on PC. Unfortunately, I was only able to capture the page, not the URL.
Page redirect?
Started by Khalista [320353] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Most-liked replies
Has this happened since?
Not since I captured the screenshot. I'll add if it happens again.
Please follow this confirmed report on the same issue. Thanks!
Mentions: "No suitable server found"