GRAVEYARD
Lots of people diden't like this :)
Don't be an idiot. SImple
"Hey bro can I borrow 5m it's for a trade I'll pay you back"
"No, you're probably a scammer"
"Okay bye"
Easy
Yeah but there are others scamms to which i wanted to do a disscusion here about how to prevent them now you say don't be stupid but people still get scammed ain't that right :(
I only learn from watching YouTube videos, that is all. Please do a YouTube video instead.
i can't promise anything until i get enough votes to know if i can do this frist :)
Can you do a YouTube video next about how to let a poll results dictate what you can and cannot do?
Scamming is legal, so no.
You can write whatever you like.
Would anyone read it?
Scammers take advantage of peoples greed and naivety.
Millennial [2005283] ask him he does alot of youtube videos :)
If your negligent or dumb enough to get scammed, you deserve it. Live and learn. It's a legal part of the game.
That is very true but i just wanted to do a disscusion about scamms in this thread and how to prevent them why not
Just seems unnecessary in my opinion. It's common sense lol.
well it seems to me that it was necessary but i respect your opinion as well :)
Newspaper article about scams, some are quite old now though
https://www.torn.com/newspaper.php#!/articles/969 The most common one now is to sell Box of Grenades for same price as Donator Packs, and have them at top & bottom of bazaar.
yes i have seen that as well in some bazzars but beacuse of the new update that shows you that your buying an item that is priced more than the value that scamm has been not efficient right now i think
but i have noticed alot of new scamms and i wanted to put those in this thread but i have noticed that people are not in the favor of me doing that so i had to ask frist :)
No, dont bother
All information regarding scamming can be found
hereTake a read :)
yes that's very true but i have done this thread beacuse that does not have new scamms that are beeing used right now that's why this thread is for the new ones :)
I'd say if you're interested in doing a Thread about a topic you think you're knowledgeable about then do so. A help guide for scamming might be something interesting for newbies even if old-timers won't give a shit.
But, ahhh how do I say this lmao
Have someone beta read it for you. You'll need a lotta help with punctuation and paragraph spacing. The Wall of text is eughhhh. This is is just my pet peeve (I'm sorry). But if you're gonna make a thread at least make it look decent.
Also, just me (I'm really sorry) but I'm irked when people say 'don't dislike this thread' because what if I wanna? I feel manipulated into not doing so.
In any case, best of luck.
Edit:
I see lotsa people saying don't bother, if you're just going to respond to them as to why you're gonna bother just go ahead and make your thread chickie lmao
How to stop being scammed in 3 simple steps
1 dont be a idiot
2 use the trade feature
3 be in hosp with revives turned of
no, you're going to cut off a lot of people's income