Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Killing Eve

Started by Shady_Lady [1729682] on in TV & Movies.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Shady_Lady [1729682]
Anyone else follow KILLING EVE? Ok admit it, both Eve snd Villinous have the best clothing! Majority are my favorite clothing color black. But as a show in itself I really enjoy It. Homeland and Killing Eve two shows I follow.
Dizguized [2533300]
Yes! I agree -- love this show. The costumes are really stylish -- particularly Villanelle's -- and the writing is fresh and fun. Looking forward to Season 3.