Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug with bazaar description

Started by ChainedONE [1574941] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
ChainedONE [1574941]
I'm on mobile(IOS version). I was trying to update the bazaar description. Typed several words but it only added a letter. Sometimes nothing changed. Already tried many times.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I still seem to be unable to replicate the issue. This maybe an iOS issue. I will pass this along to Viktor.
hammi [2235955]
Yeah, ive reported that sort of thing before, when you save, the system/editor seems to change the code a little and hte final outcome looks different.