Can someone please explain to me how the strength gains work in a Fitness Center company? Or if there is another thread on it point me in the right direction?
"Roid Rage" Calculations
Started by notgoated_cdn [2206497] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
as far as I can tell the ratio of gains is based on your own strength.
I wonder if someone would like to work on that like they did in the defense gains in army.
so far I ask someone from logistics (which gives speed per jp) what is their stat gain.
Speed 527,087
You exchanged 1 job points training 156.00 speed
I wonder if someone would like to work on that like they did in the defense gains in army.
so far I ask someone from logistics (which gives speed per jp) what is their stat gain.
Speed 527,087
You exchanged 1 job points training 156.00 speed
You'll get about 10k per job point when you hit the stat cap (50m)