Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mercenary!

Started by Chigurh [1765291] on in Achievements.

4 replies · 145 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Chigurh [1765291]
Finally, after thousands of mugs, hosps, used tissues in the mail... 1 0 0 0 missions done! With all the missions I forgot about finishing, I guess we're talking 1500 lol. Not to talk of all those missions where the target is constantly hosped :/

I find this merit quite satisfying, since it takes ~3 years at least to complete it.

Staying in a Logistics company where one of the perks are 5 missions open at a time insteady of 3 really helped on the last 300 missions.

Now, onward!