Do you believe that free will truly exists or are we simply responding to stimuli? Is there such a thing as fate?
Free will
Started by TooSlowJoe [2196340] on in Politics & Law.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
How we respond to stimuli determines the level of free will we employ. I don't have to tell each asshat in my way to f**k off, I can attempt a different course, or perhaps merely run them over, instead of warning.
As for fate, I think the consequences of decisions are fateful, and some seem prone to resigning themselves to the concept of fate and not really attempt to construct a desired reality. Self fulfilling prophecy of sorts.
As for fate, I think the consequences of decisions are fateful, and some seem prone to resigning themselves to the concept of fate and not really attempt to construct a desired reality. Self fulfilling prophecy of sorts.
Fate is a denial of responsibility for your actions.