Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Grave]

Started by eXplosive [2314568] on in Suggestions.

41 replies · 811 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Blunt [2076337]
Just had this confusion the other day.

Went into my display to see which books I had, forgot which I had already used, and had to remove them all from display, then go to items and click on each to see which had a "use" button available and which didnt..

Big pain in the ass. I do like the idea of a black background, or a translucent red "read" displayed over top of books previously read. Anything to differentiate between useable and non useable would be nice
SoloCollecting [2485197]
When not used make it be a hard covered book, when already used have it be paperback? I think would be an easy way to put it. I too have wished for some tweaks having to do with display cases >.< but that's another tale. . .