Who would down vote this?
[Grave]
Started by eXplosive [2314568] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
R+
R+
+r
I would like to thank you guys for the support!
We have reached 100 R+ within 2 hours!! insane!
I have also confirmed that the dislike was a mis-click
This idea should now be heard... Hopefully it is implemented =)
We have reached 100 R+ within 2 hours!! insane!
I have also confirmed that the dislike was a mis-click
This idea should now be heard... Hopefully it is implemented =)
I really like this idea!
Yes! This, please! :o
Yes omg yes
I would R-, purely for the full caps title, I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SHOUT AT ME.
R+ because it's a good idea tho
R+ because it's a good idea tho
R+
Noted
Update the title to show >100R+ (see other posts as example) and maybe remove the all caps? :)
I followed the steps as advised by Grif.
So, a forum was submitted under the bugs & issues section.
It has been passed to Chedburn to see.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16161187&b=0&a=0
So, a forum was submitted under the bugs & issues section.
It has been passed to Chedburn to see.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16161187&b=0&a=0
Mentions: [Grave]
I'm not really sure I understand your solution?
We make 'used' books appear differently on display cases? So when you're viewing other people's books, they'd also appear differently depending on their status for you? This is horribly inconsistent unless we do this site-wide, which would indeed be quite a huge project. I'm not sure how to properly implement this.
I could put it on the 'Item info' panel dropdown, but the text there is strictly static (everyone sees the same, no changes depending on user).
Could potentially add a field to the item information: "Status: Read" / "Status: Unread" - or perhaps there's something clearer. Would that be sufficient?
We make 'used' books appear differently on display cases? So when you're viewing other people's books, they'd also appear differently depending on their status for you? This is horribly inconsistent unless we do this site-wide, which would indeed be quite a huge project. I'm not sure how to properly implement this.
I could put it on the 'Item info' panel dropdown, but the text there is strictly static (everyone sees the same, no changes depending on user).
Could potentially add a field to the item information: "Status: Read" / "Status: Unread" - or perhaps there's something clearer. Would that be sufficient?
Are you meaning something like this?
[image: i.imgur.com]
Edit: I assume it's not possible, but adding a bookmark to the image once it's read would be pretty cool!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Edit: I assume it's not possible, but adding a bookmark to the image once it's read would be pretty cool!
Status read or unread would be great, similar how weapon experience is displayed when you browse different weapons.
I'd be happy with a read/unread section
At the moment, in the display cabinet we cannot tell apart books that have been used from books that have not been used.
The change wanted should address this.
A field to the item information: "Status: Read" / "Status: Unread" as suggested by you - would indeed be sufficient. For example, the image Bug has displayed.
Ofcourse in my thread, I also wanted to make clear that the information of books read should only be available to the user alone. In example, nobody should know if I used "Book: Ignorance is bliss".
The change wanted should address this.
A field to the item information: "Status: Read" / "Status: Unread" as suggested by you - would indeed be sufficient. For example, the image Bug has displayed.
Ofcourse in my thread, I also wanted to make clear that the information of books read should only be available to the user alone. In example, nobody should know if I used "Book: Ignorance is bliss".
This is certainly possible, but inconsistent with the rest of the content in there which is always globally static - never changes depending on who's viewing it.
I would suggest a new field below this, with "Value" and "Circ", we'd have "Read: No" / "Read: Yes"?
I would suggest a new field below this, with "Value" and "Circ", we'd have "Read: No" / "Read: Yes"?
Yessss please, this would indeed be very useful.