Why isn't there a 25k chain honor bar? Maybe I missed the memo on future honor bars, but I feel like there should have been one made before 100k lol
Chaining
Started by Ego [2325940] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 29
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- nex [2054500]
· 2 likes ·
Better question would be why isn't 50k and 100k chains unlocked. Shouldn't that just be a literal flip of a switch? I mean it should, but then again...
Ched likes to keep things neat, so its 10,100,1000,10,000, 100,000
He applies this same standard to Casino games which have locked in bets (Slots, lottery, Keno, etc)
He applies this same standard to Casino games which have locked in bets (Slots, lottery, Keno, etc)
A 25k honor bar would be a great addition
cause 25k is weak sauce
I'd agree except for the chainer merits already not following that trend lmao. The numbers are nice as it is, but it won't be order of magnitude neat
Better question would be why isn't 50k and 100k chains unlocked. Shouldn't that just be a literal flip of a switch? I mean it should, but then again...
Yeah I agree. We basically have crap merit like RNG why not give something people actually have to work for.
I wonder if they're skeptical due to the hyperjumps in respect that would come from one. Among the top factions it could shake things up, but it would also create so much disparity between them and not super stacked factions that game balance for factions would get f**ked for good. No DB would fix that, unless we start World War 3 in Torn and the nukes start flying
As a member of a faction that just completed our first ever 10k, it feels disheartening that the 25k has no associated merits whilst being a lot more daunting to reach than a 10k
Well the super stacked factions would still need to set aside a few good weeks to hit a 100k, while those factions that are not chaining would use that time for training. Or just use that time to screw with whomever is going for a 100k. Might just bring more competition and more wars. It's impossible to really know before it's released.
I personally think it's more of a technical issue, otherwise it would've been released already. At any rate it's silly.
I personally think it's more of a technical issue, otherwise it would've been released already. At any rate it's silly.
Merits are merits, not all have to be something to work for.
it would lag the server and crash the mechanics of the data that gives the api the ability to execute
it'll be released 'soon'