.....Hello everyone today I would like to expose a growing problem in TORN. Limb shaming is when you want your character to be represented on the attacking page with a different amount of limbs. Its shocking with how much character customization this game has that you can't remove your character limbs. A feature representing amputees would also open the door to more inclusive roleplay. This game should work for the max possible amount of inclusive to make everyone feel accepted. I think a feature allowing the removal of limbs will really help bring the game in a direction that promotes the well being and happiness of all players no matter what backgrounds and cultures they come from.
topic: do you face limb shaming on TORN? how did it make you feel?
first? what? ???
[image: media1.tenor.com]As a cow I think I could definitely live like this.
It would be harder for bulls though, as they would have to pogo.
Where is the things you speak of
if you are referring to limb shaming it is in the speech that other players have
Joei name 5 people who have been limb shamed
i am not revealing their names so you can go bully and limb shame them some more
they can come to this thread and reveal themselves if they want
I already know their names: Imf Ake, Notre al, Fa Kenews, Plea Seleave, Goa Way
Put your hands up if you have no limbs.
See? Nobody.
Another really weird Pig thread
is this the effect of drugs?
not funny to spam the same picture on all my threads especially if its a serious topic
Shouldn't you be quitting?
stay on topic that is next week
Moved to grave - no quality of discussion here
Oof my karma was just getting good.
Joei, I like you. I really do but your threads are getting really weird recently and I have no choice but to issue you with a down rate. Please take this as a piece of friendly advice; think your threads through thoroughly before you post them. Some of your threads are great and really informative and make good conversation. This one in particular is a bit strange and not really in line with anything to do with the game whatsoever.
I just realised the thread has been graved. Thank goodness.
Bye
Smokey123