As I’m nearing stat cap the question of how do the top 1%ers of torn train after that? Is there a mix up in routine? And if there’s a guide to it? I can’t seem to find one since all the gym guides are structured/ catered to new players who are striving towards stat cap (the mathematics behind it is great). But what about after? How do the top players train after that? I’m currently popping 3 Xannies a day, drinking one can daily (or two), refill, and maxing booster cd with chocolate.
what comes after stat cap?
As far as i've read: 3 Xan and refill and as many boosters a day you can afford. Cans or FHG.
SE are for when stats go in to the billion marker.
I asked a similar question a few days ago and these are the responses I got. Was asking for training advice after happy Jumps but it seems training after happies stays the same a long time
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16162458&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20362630
Edit: typo
Mentions:
When FHC and e can?
That’s interesting. Yeah, I kinda figured it out on my own about the FHCs and cans. Which is why I started drinking cans. I’m also stacking up on Taurine and Xmas, 997 cans of it is the goal. Since I got “fueling your way to failure” and “memories and mammaries” .
I just want to be more effective in my training which is why the question if you have to change up your routine after stat cap.
Sounds like you're already doing exactly what you should be. Don't use SE until you reach about 2 billion in a single stat. It's up to you how you want to build your stats though. If you want to maintain balanced stats, then I'd train whatever your faction is specializing in to get max results. If your faction has balanced steadfast upgrades, then you can alternate however often you feel comfortable with.
Thanks Brian, I appreciate your insight. Writing down the SE at 2 billion thing.
1.5b in a stat is where it becomes more efficient to use stat enhancers over any other booster such as fhc, cans etc.
That's cost efficiency. If you have the cash to do so continuously, the best time to start taking them regarding booster efficiency is 40m ish in a stat
I think you're getting confused with boosters such as cans, fhcs etc and stat enhancers. There is a big difference.
You do not start stat enhancers at 40m in a stat as this definitely isn't cost efficient (and will bankrupt you quicker than you can say oh cra...).
Fhcs cans etc are the ideal boosters to use up until 1.5b in any one stat. After that, it is more cost efficient to use state enhancers.
Don't forget to save cans for Caffeine-con, and preferably the cans book too
How long does caffeine-con last? And, what does it do? I’ve hesrd it mentioned a few times but never experienced it myself.
It last for 48 hours and all cans effect are doubled..
Edit: It happens in October
Caffeine-con will probably be 48hrs like most events have been. Doubles energy drink effectiveness.
As I said, that is cost efficiency.
For booster efficiency, the best time to start is 40m if you have enough cash to fund it continously, otherwise start it when you have enough
Yeah sure, everybody should listen this guy. Start using 4 SEs daily after reaching 40m.
Maybe he/she means that spend more money in the game and train stats using se
[image: profileimages.torn.com]This here is using Vladar's training spreadsheet, which is the most accurate as of now. As you can see, it's in the SSL, which is the highest gym dots that I know of, and a total bonus of 21%, which can be 10% from job and 10% from faction. It's using 4 FHCs for 600 energy, and 7025 happy, and a total stat of 40m. It would give out 1.619m ish, while 4 FHCs, which is the box I am clicked on is 4 SEs, which gives out 1.624m.
I said earlier that it is the best for booster effectiveness, not cost effectiveness. I personally will not be doing this, but if you have an unlimited stream of cash, then I recommend that you do.
Yes, but this is useless and confusing information, no one is going to be using SEs at 40m.
If you have enough cash to do it continuously, why wouldn't you start at the best place?
I’ll have to agree with the other guys on this.
you do realize buying a stat enhancer roughly = 480m Times 4 = 1.92bil a day. Now we continuously use that by 365 days which = 700.8billion a year, you’d either have to be a millionaire irl to continuously spend 100 USD a day which roughly = 36.5k a year (or with cryptocurrency roughly 28k a year) or make one big purchase of 9000 dps and put all 215bil of it into cayman (with faction 25%) should equate to 53bil a month and would be roughly 640bil a year...
youd either have to be a ultra wealthy person irl (15mil+ USD) or Hell_Fire.
The whole point is no one with 40m stats has that kinda cash.
This got me thinking of something interesting though. As of now, the richest player in the game has $1,437,044,525,023. That is 798 days of SE training or 3192 SEs, as 72 SEs will double a stat that will double a single stat 44 times. In your scenario, someone with 40m defense would end up with 703,687,440,000,000,000,000 (7.0368744 x 10^20)
However, said richest player has 2,341,864,274 defense which if doubled 44 times would end be 41,198,512,000,000,000,000,000 (4.1198512 x 10^22)
I couldn't be bothered to stat spy bodybagger, but assuming he has ~300tril defense compared to Hell_Fire's 2bil the final result would be 5 orders of magnitude larger (X * 10^27)