A, 215bil in the caymens does not give 53 bil a month at any point,
and B, I have already said that if you have the cash to be able to do it, then this is the prime opportunity. However, no-one has this much cash to be able to start taking SEs at 40m
Anyways, I’ll take what you guys said as advice I will execute. I’ll also take into account what @MightyGoober said. about planning using my “fueling your way to failure” and “memories and mammaries” book by planning it months in advance that’s solid advice. 5 months to prep till caffeine-con seems suitable. Already got 200mil worth in Taurine and Xmas. Using one or two Munsters a day as part of regular training.
But
hearing from high levels / years of experience from you guys was like striking gold.
I don't recall translating that to USD, but I might have at one point in an old thread like this one.
You're right about SE use by the way. If money is truly not a constraint you should start using SEs in a ~40m stat since both FHCs and SEs are time-gated by booster cooldown and SEs output more stats per hour of booster cooldown. (It might be closer to like ~50M due to Strippogram-happy-potential) There are very few players who fall into this category though.
I realized multiple things I’ve done wrong in my math. But wasn’t going to respond to him with the corrected math because I already made up my mind he’s an idiot.... And I’m an idiot for f**king up the math.
Read a few of your threads, I like the effort you put into it.
Don’t waste booster with chocolate, as we continue with our gain pass the max it is all energy. At this point, I hope you have managed to obtain some gym gain books. Depending on your stats you have to see what gyms you have access to and specialty gyms at that.
The top players in Torn utilize FHCs, Can, and Sports Enhancers to increase their gains. It is said that around 2B it becomes cost effective, which will give you 20 mill stats per use. Unlike Xanax and energy your Sport Enahncers aren’t capped by gym gains as they are based on your individual stats gains (1%).
It becomes a money market at that point, Luck in the Casino, Luck in RR, the Stock Market, or becoming a trader are a few ways to increase your cash flow. Also, becoming a company owner and selling trains as well.
Another thing that can assist depending on your desire to follow a certain guide to train your stats. Strip Clubs for getting a 10% boost in Def or Dex, Fitness Center for an overall boost in 3% gym gains and can use job points for Str gains which is capped also.
Another thing players do is to join a Restaurant to be able to take more cans a day. Which with 25E cans can be more effective then using 4 FHCs daily. Whichever route you decide to take once again is how you want to build.