Blank post due to trolls
Blank
Started by UnrealRosco [2291178] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Good price, safe trade, very fast :D
Non payer for bounty reveal
Want to know why? Because you sent it before checking if I wanted to buy it. You said 5m and sent it. I said sounds good because I was trying to say good price. Now, if you want the payment message me. Don't ignore my messages saying, I will pay you and then post this.