Yaay I finally got the alcoholic merit. Now how the hell do I get it off my name? Do I do a certain action more times like drinking the beer?
Alcoholic
Started by Baafi [2445864] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
you would need to get a higher ranking in another category
Titles are based off ranks and a sort of leaderboard. You've drank beer more times than anything else at this time, so try to do something with a title a lot to get rid of it. Revive, collect bounties, trash items, go inactive, stealth people, one-hit people, send a lot of items to people, etc.