1500 billion bricks a year is not a bad market to invest in.
Pre-positioned Bricks
Started by Viracocha [1772040] on in Politics & Law.
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm just checking in for the comments.
That says Bloomberg.
And that tactic is used by every politician since the 70s. On all sides.
I want proof of George Soros paid "operatives" please. That is the conspiracy still being rocked, unproven, 4 years later.
And that tactic is used by every politician since the 70s. On all sides.
I want proof of George Soros paid "operatives" please. That is the conspiracy still being rocked, unproven, 4 years later.
On your first line you misrepresented my point.
On your second line you changed the discussion admitting that it's okay because other people do it.
On your third line you moved the goal posts. I straight up gave you the evidence you wanted. Your responding to me and you don't even know what I'm saying you lazy cuckold.
On your second line you changed the discussion admitting that it's okay because other people do it.
On your third line you moved the goal posts. I straight up gave you the evidence you wanted. Your responding to me and you don't even know what I'm saying you lazy cuckold.
No. There is a clear difference in this conspiracy.
The conspiracy is George Soros, who is NOT a political candidate is hiring people to play activists at rallies and online forums.
There is NOT a conspiracy around politicians using paid people to fill out positions or crowds in certain speeches. It might be unethical, but both sides of done this since at least the 70s. There is no conspiracy here.
I have not moved anything. It's just the conspiracy is so dumb, its followers cant even explain it, nor prove it. In any way.
The conspiracy is George Soros, who is NOT a political candidate is hiring people to play activists at rallies and online forums.
There is NOT a conspiracy around politicians using paid people to fill out positions or crowds in certain speeches. It might be unethical, but both sides of done this since at least the 70s. There is no conspiracy here.
I have not moved anything. It's just the conspiracy is so dumb, its followers cant even explain it, nor prove it. In any way.
I think alot of actors pay for crap like this also while they hide and virtue signal in thier mansions
Where do you think George Soros donated 34BILLION dollars too? Liberal organizations.
Actually, it's 32bn in total over the years that has been donated to his own organization, Open society foundations, which is run by a president and not Soros directly, although he is Chairman.
On their site you search the grants, scholarships and fellowships they have awarded. If you filter to grants of over half a mil, there are 398 out of the total 7220, less than even in the $7,501-$15,000 range (532 grants). You can go through yourself and see where the money is going, to me it mostly seems like racism, healthcare, education, climate change, natural disasters, etc.
On their site you search the grants, scholarships and fellowships they have awarded. If you filter to grants of over half a mil, there are 398 out of the total 7220, less than even in the $7,501-$15,000 range (532 grants). You can go through yourself and see where the money is going, to me it mostly seems like racism, healthcare, education, climate change, natural disasters, etc.
Not only that, but the Kochs are responsible for the alt right tea party movement by working through 30 years, billions of dollars to sway lawmakers into not pursuing green energy, forcing their libertarian conservatism, and using shitty tactics to lobby political appointees.
What's stunning is when someone tries to better healthcare, education, some people scream "liberal messing with whatever!"
But when someone spends millions and billions preventing free markets, forcing their own ideology, and then gives pocket change to charities...well theybare stand up citizens and totally not trying to change things for personal greed.
What's stunning is when someone tries to better healthcare, education, some people scream "liberal messing with whatever!"
But when someone spends millions and billions preventing free markets, forcing their own ideology, and then gives pocket change to charities...well theybare stand up citizens and totally not trying to change things for personal greed.
Ok.
1) not true. They were organizations not ran by him, that have goals to better this world or country as a whole. As a nation.
2) moved the goalposts hey? Couldnt find proof of these "operatives"? Its been 5 years, should be something. We found out about trumps operatives at rallies within weeks....
1) not true. They were organizations not ran by him, that have goals to better this world or country as a whole. As a nation.
2) moved the goalposts hey? Couldnt find proof of these "operatives"? Its been 5 years, should be something. We found out about trumps operatives at rallies within weeks....
this is so dumb the koch brothers are so alt right they lobbied for mass immigration. the same platform form as the democrats with a liberaltarian front
f**king neoliberals and neocons. not conservatives. not libertarians.
this post real f**king ironic coming from you. yeah you're on the peoples side alright. the bankers and amazon. you f**king Bolshevik.
you love the the poor so much you multiply them.
f**king neoliberals and neocons. not conservatives. not libertarians.
this post real f**king ironic coming from you. yeah you're on the peoples side alright. the bankers and amazon. you f**king Bolshevik.
you love the the poor so much you multiply them.
Oh boy, this is a loaded comment, but I'll try to wade through the mess.
So, according to you,again,its an all or nothing deal. You're so caught up in f**king labels, its atrocious.
In 1984, Koch broke with the Libertarian Party when it supported eliminating all taxes. Subsequently, Koch was a Republican.[2] Koch donated to various political campaigns, most of which were Republican.[20] In February 2012, during the Wisconsin gubernatorial recall election, Koch said of Wisconsin governor Scott Walker, "We're helping him, as we should. We've gotten pretty good at this over the years. We've spent a lot of money in Wisconsin. We're going to spend more," and said that by "we" he meant Americans for Prosperity.[21][22][23][24][25]
In 2012, Koch spent over $100 million to oppose the re-election of President Barack Obama.[26][27]
Koch sat on the board of the libertarian Cato Institute and Reason Foundation and donated to both organizations.[1][2][43] The Koch brothers have been involved in blocking climate change since 1991, when the Cato Institute held the "Global Enviornmental Crisis: Science or Politics?"[44]
In 2011, 2014, and 2015 Time magazine included Charles and David Koch among the Time 100 of the year, for their involvement in supporting the Tea Party movement and the criticism they received from liberals.[46][47]
While you were contradicting yourself about how I apparently am on bankers/Amazon side by saying koch did more to change policy, for the worse in many areas, than soros ever has...and love poor people?? I mean you're confusing as f**k dude.
Maybe because its your wannabe slander. Its 2020. We know the type of people that call others "bolshevik". You're not being clever, and the world isnt black and white.
So, according to you,again,its an all or nothing deal. You're so caught up in f**king labels, its atrocious.
In 1984, Koch broke with the Libertarian Party when it supported eliminating all taxes. Subsequently, Koch was a Republican.[2] Koch donated to various political campaigns, most of which were Republican.[20] In February 2012, during the Wisconsin gubernatorial recall election, Koch said of Wisconsin governor Scott Walker, "We're helping him, as we should. We've gotten pretty good at this over the years. We've spent a lot of money in Wisconsin. We're going to spend more," and said that by "we" he meant Americans for Prosperity.[21][22][23][24][25]
In 2012, Koch spent over $100 million to oppose the re-election of President Barack Obama.[26][27]
Koch sat on the board of the libertarian Cato Institute and Reason Foundation and donated to both organizations.[1][2][43] The Koch brothers have been involved in blocking climate change since 1991, when the Cato Institute held the "Global Enviornmental Crisis: Science or Politics?"[44]
In 2011, 2014, and 2015 Time magazine included Charles and David Koch among the Time 100 of the year, for their involvement in supporting the Tea Party movement and the criticism they received from liberals.[46][47]
this post real f**king ironic coming from you. yeah you're on the peoples side alright. the bankers and amazon. you f**king Bolshevik.
While you were contradicting yourself about how I apparently am on bankers/Amazon side by saying koch did more to change policy, for the worse in many areas, than soros ever has...and love poor people?? I mean you're confusing as f**k dude.
Maybe because its your wannabe slander. Its 2020. We know the type of people that call others "bolshevik". You're not being clever, and the world isnt black and white.
Oh and...back to mainthread:
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/white-house-deletes-tweet-that-claimed-synagogues-brick-security-barriers-were-weapons-placed-by-antifa/
Looks the WH used a video from Last Year ...
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/white-house-deletes-tweet-that-claimed-synagogues-brick-security-barriers-were-weapons-placed-by-antifa/
Looks the WH used a video from Last Year ...
bhappy...
the problem is you trust everything you read, thinking that the sources from .gov, .edu, etc., must be credible.
OK so years ago as a young soldier I volunteered to take a series of 6 courses (required by officers), known as the Officer Professional Development Program. One of the courses covered the Katyn Massacre. It went into great detail how German military rounded up all these 10s of thousands from Polish elite, academia, military, etc., and executed them. As a German/Canadian, it was yet again some shame heaped upon me, after a lifetime of being labeled a Nazi, kraut, etc. Yes in my family tree are German military, with all the regalia oft shunned these days. Funny story there, but I'll get back to that.
Well as it turns out, after the fall of the Soviet system, in '91 official records showed it was actually the Soviets. Not only that, but the top levels of the Allied gov'ts, US, Canadian, UK, etc. knew the truth. An official lie that made its way into official curriculum for military professionals, etc.
It was actually largely the work of a single fella, Vasily Blokhin, that killed all those Poles.
Funny on the anniversary of the Massacre, again the top of the Polish leadership on a single flight that was doomed for all aboard.
Now back to the funny story part. Turns out, I'm of Jewish ancestry, a startling fact that came out recently. My grandfather, the long regarded Nazi, was a Jew. Something not even indicated of course in his military records, which I'm in possession of.
I'll bet you think Seth Rich was mugging gone bad.
I'd gone on, and could for much longer on many examples of such official narratives, and couch it in the terminology oft used by the intelligence directives related to classified operations, but why waste my time further than I already have on a willingly blind and deaf audience?
the problem is you trust everything you read, thinking that the sources from .gov, .edu, etc., must be credible.
OK so years ago as a young soldier I volunteered to take a series of 6 courses (required by officers), known as the Officer Professional Development Program. One of the courses covered the Katyn Massacre. It went into great detail how German military rounded up all these 10s of thousands from Polish elite, academia, military, etc., and executed them. As a German/Canadian, it was yet again some shame heaped upon me, after a lifetime of being labeled a Nazi, kraut, etc. Yes in my family tree are German military, with all the regalia oft shunned these days. Funny story there, but I'll get back to that.
Well as it turns out, after the fall of the Soviet system, in '91 official records showed it was actually the Soviets. Not only that, but the top levels of the Allied gov'ts, US, Canadian, UK, etc. knew the truth. An official lie that made its way into official curriculum for military professionals, etc.
It was actually largely the work of a single fella, Vasily Blokhin, that killed all those Poles.
Funny on the anniversary of the Massacre, again the top of the Polish leadership on a single flight that was doomed for all aboard.
Now back to the funny story part. Turns out, I'm of Jewish ancestry, a startling fact that came out recently. My grandfather, the long regarded Nazi, was a Jew. Something not even indicated of course in his military records, which I'm in possession of.
I'll bet you think Seth Rich was mugging gone bad.
I'd gone on, and could for much longer on many examples of such official narratives, and couch it in the terminology oft used by the intelligence directives related to classified operations, but why waste my time further than I already have on a willingly blind and deaf audience?
The problem Hoch is you've offered far too much latitude to the administration, so your remonstrations fall on deaf ears, meaningful or not.
actually Sag, I haven't really. If you really bothered to make inquiry.
I'll tell ya a meeting a had a year ago in a secure location was predominantly reduced to "acceptable levels of deception".
I do thank you though for your reply. Perhaps you may realize, there is far more to me than "tropes".
I'll tell ya a meeting a had a year ago in a secure location was predominantly reduced to "acceptable levels of deception".
I do thank you though for your reply. Perhaps you may realize, there is far more to me than "tropes".
you felt it important to advise?
are you suggesting your new commercial enterprise ships building materials?
:D
are you suggesting your new commercial enterprise ships building materials?
:D
Go out in the sun.
Stay there awhile.
=)
Stay there awhile.
=)
I actually just came in...This once blonde, then dark brown and now grey hair just isn't up to shielding me from the overheating.
You know I'm just pulling your leg on the brick thing. I don't think you are capable of such heinous acts.
You know I'm just pulling your leg on the brick thing. I don't think you are capable of such heinous acts.
No harm, no foul.