1)good anecdotes I guess. Thanks for not attacking me.
2) do you have any proof that seth rich was murdered for something else?
My thing is, you need to learn how to critically question things, not blanket. The earth is round. Wanna question the research? There is an abundance...think critically. Dont need to question that.
I link verified stories, evidence, quotes. And I have been wrong, because they were wrong. You learn, you move on.
Not everything is a f**king conspiracy, and if you cant critically think for yourself, good luck trying to persuade others of your ideas.
2) do you have any proof that seth rich was murdered for something else?
My thing is, you need to learn how to critically question things, not blanket. The earth is round. Wanna question the research? There is an abundance...think critically. Dont need to question that.
I link verified stories, evidence, quotes. And I have been wrong, because they were wrong. You learn, you move on.
Not everything is a f**king conspiracy, and if you cant critically think for yourself, good luck trying to persuade others of your ideas.