Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

xdvnk

Started by savagedad [2197594] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
AwesomeMe1738 [2510723]
Ummmm. This doesn’t exactly add up. If we have 11 Xanax in the pot, how will these things be distributed?

Assuming 20 people send one Xanax, I will have a 1/20 chance to win which means I will have to do this 20 times to get one win. Say on my 20th try I finally get a win, I will have spent 20 Xanax just so I could get 15 Xanax.


Stonks
savagedad [2197594]
but its not guarunteed that u will lose everytime until the last one. u might win on the first try. or on the last. its all about luck
Shooby [2510470]
It's a scam.

He's being posting them all over the place. He's posted 3 in Donator forums in a matter of two days.