Before I reloaded the page after idling for around an hour I had 40 Energy, after I reloaded the page it showed 50 which I thought was odd but it quickly changed to 45 with another reload of the page.
Energy bar error
Started by Random1 [2564634] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
looks like this confirmed report
Mentions: Time bouncing?
As above, please follow that report. Thanks!