Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Self-Busting

Started by JustJanet [911066] on in Suggestions.

60 replies · 693 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JustJanet [911066]
30 more votes to go! :D help me out, please!

I have this vision of what I think my number will be... and I want to see how disappointed I am to find it is not even half of what I would guess...
JustJanet [911066]
Merits! That would be awesome too! I just want to flex my busting ability. If it turns out I only have 20 or 30 I’m going to be sad. I have this idea that I self busted often when I busted regularly as a noob. Maybe it’s just a wrong memory and it only happened once or twice and with the remembering of it I just embellished it until it’s something I did often.