A friend I referred has gone on to reach level 10, and I had promised to give him 100 points once he reached the level 10 milestone. Now I feel stupid, as I cannot find a way to transfer the points over to him. I don’t have the points bank unlocked for my faction, and I cannot find another way. Could someone please help me?
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I guess you could sell the 100 points and then send them the money. They could then choose to buy 100 points from the market or spend the money.
This would be the only way, alternatively you would need to find a trusted faction which would let you both in to do the trade...... which seems a lot more work than just sending someone 4.6m.
If you’re worried about them getting mugged you could buy and send a drug pack which would cover most of the money.
If you’re worried about them getting mugged you could buy and send a drug pack which would cover most of the money.
Thank you both, I think I’ll just have to liquidate the points.
...Moved to graveyard at Op's request...