Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scammer Thread

Started by BigBodyMarsh [2257727] on in General Discussion.

16 replies · 538 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
54
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

BigBodyMarsh [2257727]
Yellow28 scammed me by not paying for 9 revives. My fault. But just putting his name out there just in case others fall victim too. I’m ok with it because it’s my first day being Brain Surgeon. I’ll keep asking him or her for 3 Xanax knowing I won’t see it. But anyways Yellow28 is a scammer. Maybe when I do revives I should start recording my screen lol.
Clippy [2247889]
While it's generally agreed that people who scam are assholes, there are too many to call out in the forums individually.
Bounties and friend/enemy ratio are good to look at. If you aren't sure, require payment before doing more revives. If you don't know and trust someone, doing a large number of revives before payment is a big risk.
BigBodyMarsh [2257727]
Thanks guys. I'll be way more smarter about playing this game from now. I'll resume like it didn't happen.. It's like I spend 8.4m on 2 drug packs and got vicodin Twice. LOL.
MikePence [2029670]
I clicked on this thread hoping you're a whiner so I can downvote and post some insult

I'm disappointed
skyrover [2493336]
by the way, u dont need to stay in brain surgeon position to revive ppl.
find a player owned company for more gains and u still have the ability to revive people.

Edit: and find a faction with revive perk, which can reduce energy for reviving from 75e to 25e
SomeGuyIGuess [2075679]
Yeah, it sucks to be scammed. Instead of "recording the screen??????", you could try providing a revive and than not reviving until they pay for the previous way. That way, if you do get scammed, its a negligible amount.
narO [2312928]
Don't bother selling revives if you aren't In a revive faction. Even if he did pay you, you're only scamming yourself, that's a ton of e
BigBodyMarsh [2257727]
I originally charged 1mil per 75e revive. But as I was messaging the scammer I told him all I wanted was my e back so that equals 3 Xanax for 9 revives. But I won’t see it back and I’m fine with that. Won’t happen again.
The-Mandalorian [2354586]
You know I almost recruited that guy a few days back. Right before the process was done I examined his profile further and lets say I was not impressed. Reject