Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Midnight

Started by RiAen [1687083] on in Food & Cooking.

20 replies · 171 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Paul [1176287]
Moved to Non-Related Food & Cooking. Not Torn-related general discussion.

That being said, double stuffed oreo cookies (+ milk).
Judge_Doom [2140277]
Nothing after 8pm. Then I don't eat again until around 9 am (usually oatmeal and some fruit). I'm not a fan of everything I eat getting stored as fat. Then felling like complete shit in the morning when I wake up.