Aight, I told myself I wouldn't.
I would not make this
I could not make this
f**k whatever might as well get a few more green points before I stop for a bit /s
Yall have heard it 100s of times, seen this thread dozens, and actually seen it probably once or twice(whatever that means).
I am quitting.
Is it for good? 99.9% I'm sure it's not. I might be back in a week, two, a month, 6 months, a year. The chance of me coming back is astronomical. However, for now, I will leave you all with advice because that will do more than your shitty attempts to get my stuff (no u can't have it please don't ask but you will anyways)
I tried to close my account, remembered that I needed to buy SYS so I wouldn't be hacked, and now I can't reclose it for another 24 hours.
Hopefully, I share the same feeling to the game in 24h that I do now, or else this thread about to get real hildegarde-y real quick xD
1.
Its a game. Sure its a cliche, but some of yall actually need to realize this. Take a break sometimes and step back and think. "Should I care about this? Why do I care about this?" People get worked up over this and don't deny it, most of you have at any time. That's fine, most games you invest time into you can get frustrated in, however, when that dominates your life it ain't healthy.
I'm gonna be completely honest, I have gotten f**king worked up about peoples actions/words in this game. I'm not going to lie, words hurt. The biggest example I can think of for me personally is during 2019 Elim when it was down to KW/Lumberjacks/Breakfast. Lumber promised us 2nd, they went back on their promise and make some bs excuse about it and caused us 3rd. In reality, the difference between 2nd and 3rd isn't much but that shit HURT man.
This is a perfect example of this. I shouldn't have gotten so invested. Like its understandable but like holy f**k that made me pissed for days and days.
2.
Check yo self. Honestly not gonna lie some of yall are cringy as f**k. I know I am too, its probably the thing I am most self-conscious about. But some of yall take it to the next level. Like just realize 99% of the time that literally no one f**kin asked. And STOP GIVING DUDE(and etc yall know wh) ATTENTION yall actually just feeding your ego. HE IS A TROLL LOOKING FOR ATTENTION, if you don't wanna read his threads uh here's a solution don't f**kin read it and don't comment "omG ur sO StUpid rEeeE".
Not just worry about giving attention to dude and stuff, but also check yo biases. One of the biggest things I think about torn is how stupid some of our arguments are. Me included. Here's an example: R* bookies thing. Everyone that liked/favored R* supported the same arguments R* made, and everyone who didn't like R* supported the arguments the other R* haters had. It was never about what actually happened, it was about us vs them. Obviously this wasn't true for everyone, however, for the majority it's true. Sometimes I felt that it wasn't my opinions that I was saying, it was JFA's/NSs. Now that's not a bad thing, but sometimes the truth is not what you are told by you and your faction mates. Check yo facts, check yo friends, check yo faction mates.
3.
Think about what you say. You know the saying, sticks, and stones may break your bones, but words will never heart. BULL SHIT LMAO
Words f**king hurt, maybe not physically, but think about the human sitting on their ass hundreds/thousands a miles away before you roast them into oblivion. Think about what they might feel if their skin isn't that thick. Now some of yall might say "well just get thicker skin" sorry mate that ain't gonna happen just because "torn is a tough game" doesn't mean that its an excuse to be an absolute ****.
TLDR for those who literally cannot read the most honest words I have ever spoken(pls read it fr).
1. Don't get too invested emotionally, its a game.
2. Check your biases not everything is as black and white as it seems initally, and check what you post.
3. Don't be a complete ****.
cya
I would not make this
I could not make this
f**k whatever might as well get a few more green points before I stop for a bit /s
Yall have heard it 100s of times, seen this thread dozens, and actually seen it probably once or twice(whatever that means).
I am quitting.
Is it for good? 99.9% I'm sure it's not. I might be back in a week, two, a month, 6 months, a year. The chance of me coming back is astronomical. However, for now, I will leave you all with advice because that will do more than your shitty attempts to get my stuff (no u can't have it please don't ask but you will anyways)
I tried to close my account, remembered that I needed to buy SYS so I wouldn't be hacked, and now I can't reclose it for another 24 hours.
Hopefully, I share the same feeling to the game in 24h that I do now, or else this thread about to get real hildegarde-y real quick xD
1.
Its a game. Sure its a cliche, but some of yall actually need to realize this. Take a break sometimes and step back and think. "Should I care about this? Why do I care about this?" People get worked up over this and don't deny it, most of you have at any time. That's fine, most games you invest time into you can get frustrated in, however, when that dominates your life it ain't healthy.
I'm gonna be completely honest, I have gotten f**king worked up about peoples actions/words in this game. I'm not going to lie, words hurt. The biggest example I can think of for me personally is during 2019 Elim when it was down to KW/Lumberjacks/Breakfast. Lumber promised us 2nd, they went back on their promise and make some bs excuse about it and caused us 3rd. In reality, the difference between 2nd and 3rd isn't much but that shit HURT man.
This is a perfect example of this. I shouldn't have gotten so invested. Like its understandable but like holy f**k that made me pissed for days and days.
2.
Check yo self. Honestly not gonna lie some of yall are cringy as f**k. I know I am too, its probably the thing I am most self-conscious about. But some of yall take it to the next level. Like just realize 99% of the time that literally no one f**kin asked. And STOP GIVING DUDE(and etc yall know wh) ATTENTION yall actually just feeding your ego. HE IS A TROLL LOOKING FOR ATTENTION, if you don't wanna read his threads uh here's a solution don't f**kin read it and don't comment "omG ur sO StUpid rEeeE".
Not just worry about giving attention to dude and stuff, but also check yo biases. One of the biggest things I think about torn is how stupid some of our arguments are. Me included. Here's an example: R* bookies thing. Everyone that liked/favored R* supported the same arguments R* made, and everyone who didn't like R* supported the arguments the other R* haters had. It was never about what actually happened, it was about us vs them. Obviously this wasn't true for everyone, however, for the majority it's true. Sometimes I felt that it wasn't my opinions that I was saying, it was JFA's/NSs. Now that's not a bad thing, but sometimes the truth is not what you are told by you and your faction mates. Check yo facts, check yo friends, check yo faction mates.
3.
Think about what you say. You know the saying, sticks, and stones may break your bones, but words will never heart. BULL SHIT LMAO
Words f**king hurt, maybe not physically, but think about the human sitting on their ass hundreds/thousands a miles away before you roast them into oblivion. Think about what they might feel if their skin isn't that thick. Now some of yall might say "well just get thicker skin" sorry mate that ain't gonna happen just because "torn is a tough game" doesn't mean that its an excuse to be an absolute ****.
TLDR for those who literally cannot read the most honest words I have ever spoken(pls read it fr).
1. Don't get too invested emotionally, its a game.
2. Check your biases not everything is as black and white as it seems initally, and check what you post.
3. Don't be a complete ****.
cya