hmm, just curious have you been shot? words are just that, words...you don't have to accept what is being said, there was a great line from that movie frozen, let it geaux, that's all you gotta do
cya
Started by Hcom3 [2003693] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 135 / 135 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
No need to be a douche 24/7 please just let us say goodbye to one of our own. You dont deserve our attention and as much as I love free karma from roasting you, this isnt the place
*Sad dial up modem noises*
It’s been a pleasure playing with you Hcom, best of luck if you decide to quit, but we’ll always be here if you come back.
just don’t self fed like that retard Rye.
It’s been a pleasure playing with you Hcom, best of luck if you decide to quit, but we’ll always be here if you come back.
just don’t self fed like that retard Rye.
I'm absolutely not going to ask you for your stuff
ofc not.. 39th doesn't do anything anymore
Can i have your.........................respect?
Really? Why does that not surprise me coming from you. Go volunteer your time at a women's shelter you may get a clue.
Just do what normal people do and stop logging in.....it's what I've been doing.
Unfortunatly our world is not an idealistic one. Humans can not just "ignore" other humans, even as you are pointing to Frozen "let it go" does she let it go?
In the same movie only love can solve her differences to other people and melt the eternal winter. Same goes in the real world. Maybe if humans had more love for each other we wouldn't get attempted suicides and people who actually succeed in ending their lives.
You are only showing hate. Do not point to a movie as an argument to defend your hateful attitude
In the same movie only love can solve her differences to other people and melt the eternal winter. Same goes in the real world. Maybe if humans had more love for each other we wouldn't get attempted suicides and people who actually succeed in ending their lives.
You are only showing hate. Do not point to a movie as an argument to defend your hateful attitude
can i have your t12 stuff
If you think this is me showing “hate” in your words you are a f**king nutcase.
Let us go back to what caused him to leave the game. Clearly something happened. Most likely it was something not welcoming, a form of hate.
What you said at the beginning of this thread, clearly unsentimental to his plight.
What you said in response to me
What you just said to me(I find it rather offensive that you would call me a nutcase)
Watch your words and how you use them
What you said at the beginning of this thread, clearly unsentimental to his plight.
What you said in response to me
What you just said to me(I find it rather offensive that you would call me a nutcase)
Watch your words and how you use them
Take care hcom, I'll miss buying you out of xanax, only for you to come buy them back D:
I've been taking breaks since year one lol. It is just a game tho man think you lost that mentality or maybe never had it. If something isnt fun then don't do it anymore. Also you didn't help your self by trying to be a forum troll lmao. No reason to close your account just as you said your self step back and take a break lol if you don't want to come back then just never login. At the end of the day you do you tho. What ever floats your boat. GL in what ever you do next
Can i have your stuff?
Who are you?
Good luck with everything. I took 3 months off and came back with a new energy.
With the internet so available these days you almost need to stop and do a system check on yourself.
Enjoy the time off and hope to see you back here.
With the internet so available these days you almost need to stop and do a system check on yourself.
Enjoy the time off and hope to see you back here.
Since some people have asked me in DMs, ill just clarify I'm "quitting"(going inactive, can't quit torn but do wish I could :/) purely because I haven't felt attached to the game for around a month. I don't enjoy playing it. I simply log in, Xanax train, and log off. I have decided to completely go away simply because its easier. In addition, when I was incredibly active torn took around 5+ hours of my day. That's something that looking back saddens me. I really wish that I could have spent all this time differently. I could have been much better at so many things if I just had better time management. I hope that by potentially removing torn from the equation, I can eliminate the "risk" of becoming addicted in the future. The only reason I made this thread was to add those 3 points and share it with anyone who reads it. Hopefully, some will benefit and become better.
Quitting aye...
[image: media0.giphy.com]
On a serious note, life always comes first mate. Good luck with whatever you end up doing in the future.
[image: media0.giphy.com]
On a serious note, life always comes first mate. Good luck with whatever you end up doing in the future.